Friday, 22 April 2016
The sweetest of things for this little baby boy. I definitely know what I want second time around and what worked last time. Millions of muslins! No shoes!
1. Really lusting over a Solly baby wrap. Or a black linen Sakura Bloom, but I think the Solly looks more comfortable.
2. High hopes for the Tiny Cottons AW16 socks!
3. This Ouef NYC hat is just too much
4. Gorgeous Siebensachen music ball from Adam + Horth - divine
5. Nomilu teether (something a little more beautiful than Sophie!)
6. I already have an ice cream print Modern Burlap muslin but there are so many more monochrome designs
7. Lovely Goat Milk NYC vest since this is a summer baby and they are just so beautifully organic and sweet and soft
Wednesday, 13 April 2016
Tuesday, 5 April 2016
1. Been looking for this magazine everywhere! Lunch Lady. Watch the video on why the very clever lady launched it here.
2. Cluse watch; so damn pretty, so damn sold out
3. Gwyneth Paltrow's new book. Whether you love her or hate her her food is magic.
4. Gorgeous Pien Oka ring
5. Studio Arhoj, so in love with these ceramics from Denmark
6. Not left anywhere in my size. Uhh. Adidas double sole bold Stan Smiths.
7. Bjork and Berries. How beautifully Scandinavian is this brand? I want the whole range.